Thursday, August 22, 2013

2013 Kingsoft Office vs Microsoft Word

As most consumers who brought a brand new laptop, will come to discover that
Microsoft Word does come with a 60 or 90 day free trial period. 
If your finances do not permit you to purchase Microsoft Word after the free trial has expired, I would suggest looking into a free version of
Kingsoft Office from the CNET Downloads website.

Before I decided to download the 2013 free Kingsoft Office Writer, I did an extensive search on CNET website, but there were no free versions of Microsoft Word.

My only recourse was to browse through CNET Downloads sources to find an alternative to Microsoft Word. CNET Downloads Kingsoft 2013 Office was the next choice on their recommended list, even though I was skeptical to download this program, after reading a bunch of testimonials about how well Kingsoft Writer worked, I decided to give it a try.

A few weeks went by, and the Kingsoft Office Writer was working perfect, until one late afternoon while working on a series of articles, the system crashed for no apparent reason.

At first I panicked a little, and as I held my breath for a brief second or two, I decided to shut down my laptop. After a minute or two I restarted my laptop, about two minutes later I received a message from the Kingsoft Office downloaded that all of my original documents had been restored to their original version. There was also a message report about the crash, and that they were in the process of fixing this problem for the 2013 version.

Since then, I have not had any problems with my lovely free version of the 2013 Kingsoft Office Writer.

There are two differences between Microsoft Word and the Kingsoft Office program. 
There is not a preference to check for synonyms, nor is there an app to check for sentence structure. This may pose a major problem for new writers who are just beginning to perfect their craft. In many ways Kingsoft is a mirror image of Microsoft Word.

Each time you log into Kingsoft Office, each user is automatically connected to their online Office features.

Please visit the Kingsoft Office Store link http://www.kingsoftstore.com/kingsoft-writer-vs-microsoft-word-2010.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this blog post.

Translate